Saturday, February 22, 2014

Get My Penile Longer. I Was The Butt Of Women's Jokes With A 5.5 Inch Penis And Poor Sexual Technique

Get My Penile Longer

Looking to make some gains in the manhood department? Tired of being pushed into using scam ridden enlargement products? Continue reading Get My Penile Longer to discover the proven effective steps to take to actually grow bigger.

I was the butt of women's jokes with a small penis and poor sexual technique. It was embarrassing to have women's friends tell me they'd "heard" about what a joke I was in the sack. So I did some research and found out what it took to be a good lover and where I was lacking. Then I took action to correct those areas and with consistent action, I became not only not a joke in bed... but a legitimate sex god!

The first thing I needed, as you can probably imagine, was a larger and more satisfying penis. 5.5 inches just wasn't cutting it, and one of the reasons I was such a joke is that women never climaxed during sex with me. So I did some research, discovering that pills and pumps were a waste of time and money and potentially a safety hazard. Instead, I focused my efforts on natural penis enlargement. I discovered that I could use just my hands to apply traction to my penile shaft and that would cause it to become longer and thicker, permanently! So I did just that, getting on a defined routine and sticking with it. Gradually, my penis started to grow. I saw my first size gains within two weeks and ultimately I became very well hung.

Once I became better endowed, the technique part pretty much worked itself out. What I realized was that the reason my technique was so poor to begin with was that my confidence was absolutely in the gutter -- another residual effect of my small package. Thanks to natural enlargement, I had the confidence to try more creative positions, take charge in bed, and actually approach women for sex. I have a dynamic sex life now and it is all because I had the will power to take action!


See also: Get My Penile Longer

Related to "Get My Penile Longer. I Was The Butt Of Women's Jokes With A 5.5 Inch Penis And Poor Sexual Technique"




0 comments to “Get My Penile Longer. I Was The Butt Of Women's Jokes With A 5.5 Inch Penis And Poor Sexual Technique”

Post a Comment